Political Economy Research Lunch (PERL)
Time and place: Mondays 12:30pm to 1:30pm. Room 223, Moses Hall (unless otherwise noted)
- January 23: Caroline Le Pennec, UC Berkeley--Department of Economics, "Strict Parity, Female Representation and Political Turnover – Evidence from French Local Elections"
- February 13: Mark Westcott, LMU Munich--Department of Economics, "Shocking Racial Attitudes: Black G.I.s in Europe"
- February 27: Wei Lin Chen, National Taiwan University--Department of Economics, "Tide over Taiwan: The Effect of 1997 Knowing Taiwan Textbook Reform on National Identity Formation"
- March 13: Ada Gonzalez-Torres, European Unviersity Institute--Department of Economics, "Epidemics and Conflict: Evidence from the Ebola outbreak in Western Africa"
- April 10: Eric Avis, UC Berkeley--Department of Economics
- April 24: Tomas E Monarrez, UC Berkeley--Department of Economics, "Attendance Zones and the Segregation of U.S. schools: A Geospatial Analysis"
PERL is sponsored by the Berkeley Center for Economics and Politics.
For more information please email Ernesto Dal Bó or
Katarina Jensen or Caroline Le Pennec.